Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thankful

As part of our Social Studies curriculum we are learning about traditions and holidays.  Thanksgiving is a perfect time of year to learn about both.  We have been reading a lot of books, fiction and non-fiction, about the tradition of Thanksgiving: why we celebrate Thanksgiving and the first Thanksgiving.
Here is what we are thankful for:
Gabriela: food
Jacob: leaves on the trees
Owen: my toys
Joseph: turkeys
Brysen: people hunting turkeys with bows and arrows
Parker: my family
Payton: having clothes
Leah: my classroom
Kassidie: having my house
Kaitlyn: my family
TJ: having a bus to bring me to school
Carell: my super hero toys
Desire: my family
Brandi: having fun
Davith: books

The second grade classrooms in our wing and our classroom are thankful to all our parents for sharing your children with us, and for this we say:


Thanks a "Minion"

Our Thanks a Minion classroom doors!!



2 comments:

  1. This is great! Parker's family is thankful for him 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete